"" Requiem of the mind: Midterm Anxiety

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Midterm Anxiety

Im on campus now trying to cram more information into my head before my next CS midterm. I wish i knew the Pumping Lemma better though. For the most part you just do the same thing for each question, try to prove by contradiction then prove that you can't so it must be true. Anyways I heard this isn't the last class that deals with proofs...yay...

Not for the first time i am writting this update in retooled computer lab on campus. With small (i dont know what they are called, im use to towers but these "towers" are the ones that are laying flat) and the nice 17-19 inch monitors. I love this lab.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Jordan, Stefan, and myself are hoping to finish X-men Legends. I hope we can beat it tomorrow, we only have 1 mission left and unless its as long as the first mission in the game we should. Next weekend im heading home for some long needed rest and relaxation. I plan on taking Indigo Prohpecy home with me to play and (i hope) beat. From what i saw of Stefan playing it (and Jordan telling me about it) it will be really awesome. I played it for a little while when Jordan drop it off at my place and i was impressed.

For my spare time recently iv been playing some of my old Gameboy Advance games. I just finished Zelda yesterday (or the day before i cant remember) and beat the four swords dungeon (which might i add was creative in the way you have to solve some puzzles). I hope to finish pokemon crystal next (I took a break from it because i got tired of leveling my pokemon up). After that i plan to finish my golden sun (1 and 2) and we shall see from there. Maybe then George R.R. Martins next book will be out.

I just took a look at amazon and saw that Martin's next book is due out in 5 days. Hurrah! I will have to stop in at chapters next week and get it before i head home.

This one goes out to Nathan. I'm sure hes fuming about me and possibly Jordan about reading Steven Ericson(sp?). Everytime i sit down to try and read it i can only down a few pages of it 10-20 (if that). I'm sure it is a good book but i just can't seem to get into it.

Well another thing that has just popped into my head. I see that Civ4 has come out (or just about to) and i will need to pick that up sometime in the not to distant future. Also Battlefield2 Special Force comes out in 3 weeks so ill probably wait until then to pick it up. We must be starting the christmas rush for games or something.

Well that is all for now i better get back to studying for that midterm.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from Civ IV! It will steal your soul! Do not make my mistake! Aaaaaah!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Too late. I was with him when he bought it on Friday. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home