"" Requiem of the mind: Working on math and pondering.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Working on math and pondering.

Been working on my math on and off for the last 2 hours (More off then on). I could have been done an hour ago but my roommate wanted to watch My name is Earl so i watched that. Then showed him my music video.

I was thinking while i was doing my math about getting a tattoo again. I've wanted one for awhile but its always hard to decide on something that will be with you for the rest of your life. I have a few ideas of what i want from something simple to something complex. My list is this so far:

A celtic design going around my arm (about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch in width)
One of those Japanese words. Probably Baka. (Same spot)
A Tattoo of me getting a tattoo and screaming (Same spot again)


I will probably put it off as I usually do but the list gets bigger and smaller as time goes on. I want something that reflects me and those 3 do that.

I can't wait for tomorrow. We play X-men again and I'm loving that game. It is much better then the game we played before (Tales of Symphonia). I kept meaning to ask Jordan how much i owe him for X-men 2. I'm sure he will read this and let me know.

We are getting Psylocke next (i think) and she is my 4th character. I'm planning on making her a Physical fighter. My other melee character is Rogue who (as stated before) do not like anymore.

I've been reading Catch-22 now for a few days now. I'm not to far into it yet but i am enjoying it. I hope to be finished it in time for Robert Jordan's new Wheel of time book. I'm hoping for a book that is better then Crossroads.

What i'm listening to now: Futurama (Raging Bender)

PS: I remembered something when my math work fell on the floor. I got a friend of JT to buy me a World of Warcraft game card from wal-mart for me. It seems they are selling them for $29.97 for 2 monthes of play. Now for people who havn't played the game probably think this is to much but let me explain. The game costs $14.95 a month american. so $29.90 every 2 monthes american. Wal-mart is selling the game card for $29.97. So they are losing around what? $10 a sale. I don't mind buying gamecards for this price. Go me!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

I've got the X-Men 2 receipt sitting on top of the game on my little end-table, so I knew I'd remember to tell you guys when we started playing it at the very latest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home