"" Requiem of the mind: The day before Thursday

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The day before Thursday

I woke up this morning very sore and not feeling well. I sat up a little to quickly then quickly ran to the bathroom.

So I stayed home from classes today. I should be able to get most of the notes from people in the class so there isnt a problem there. I just hope I feel well and confident enough to go to my evenning class tonight.

I was able to finish my World of Warcraft music video today. It can be found here if anyone wants to watch it. I enjoyed making it and I hope to make more in the future. My editting isnt the best but all i had to work with was VirtualDub. If i had the the spare money i would have gone and got that Adobe software (it costs like 600 dollars) but i didn't and VirtualDub was free.

I'm about to go lay down for awhile and hope i feel better when i wake up. I was told my brother is/was sick also so I might have gotten this from him. Yay....

6 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

FYI, the post editor lets you edit the HTML, so you could make that URL a hyperlink.

Also, although this may me temporary or specific to my PC, your sidebar is shoved down to below all of your posts.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

In fact, on a second pass, I realize that my two comments are connected. I suspect that your sidebar is getting pushed down because the URL for your video is too long (longer than the length of one line with your current width) and it's extending into the sidebar's space, and the problem would disappear if the URL were instead hidden behind a link.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Requiem said...

Fixed. Thanks

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Requiem said...

So when i left today to x-men legends i checked my movie's downloads and it was at about 50. Now its over 100. I'm happy people are watching it. The response has been good. 1 person said "you can only watch people dance and walk for so long" while another person said "it put me to sleep". I hope the people who said they liked it are being honest I want honest input more then people just being nice.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

You do realize that the internet is full of jerks, right? You could post a page that gave everyone who looked at it an instant orgasm and you'd still have the one or two guys who were like "that orgasm was shorter than your dick, and that's pretty damn short" and so forth. Some people (esp. the many teenagers who love to post) get their jollies by insulting the works of others.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Requiem said...

I don't care if it was a horrible comment. I want people to give comments so i can see what people like or don't like and maybe next time i can do one that will please more people. upto 127 people now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home