"" Requiem of the mind: A lazy sunday

Sunday, September 18, 2005

A lazy sunday

Not to much has happened this week. I have had a taste for all my classes now and slowly getting to know what will be expected from me for each of them. The classes I finally ended up with is a good mix. I have 3 CS classes and 2 math. (I call Economics a math, even if it is a very easy math).

I'v been working on a World of Warcraft music video for the past day. I have about 1 minute of the 3 1/2 song done. I would like to get it finished today but it might not happen.

My neice is down at my parents for the week and I wish I could be down here to see her. I never get to see my neice enough. My brother just got her a kitten named Bowser. He also got the kitten to get the mice at his place.

I was suppose to get the car thursday for the weekend but it turns out my brother will need it so he and my neice can get to places they need to go. I would have liked to have the car but since he needs it I don't mind. The only problem I have is that they all decided this 2 days ago and didn't bother to tell me until today. This is not the first time this has happened and it really bothers me. Sure im not always here but we have an answering machine here and a message could easily have been told to me. I'm glad I told my friends I might have the car instead of I would have the car so atlest I don't look like a liar.

As it is sunday I need to start my laundry. I just hope I remember how to use the dryer. (Pokes Mr. Bramble)

What im listening to: Crocodile Dundee In Los Angeles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home