"" Requiem of the mind: 5 Minutes until resurrection

Monday, September 05, 2005

5 Minutes until resurrection

Well i have 5 minutes to kill awhile I wait for the timer to go down. For those of you who haven't played World of warcraft this is a timer that keeps you from coming back to life to quickly.

I really don't have much of an update to talk about. I still have about 3 days left until school starts up again and I'm trying to enjoy this as much as I can. Which involves playing World of Warcraft and Battlefield 2.

I had a large laundry load to do last night and I was up until 6 in the morning doing it. My room was having a damp smell to it so I cleaned and brought in the dehumidifier. These things are great and also a curse. They give off heat which wouldn't be bad in the winter but in summer its a little much. My room is already starting to smell better so I may turn it off soon.

Oh I have been reading up on an older pen and paper RPG Mechwarrior. I might try and talk my friends into getting together one night a week to give it whirl. I still have a lot more to read up on but I have the character building down which is nice. I have quite a few books on it so if I do get it going they will have a nice selection of mech's they could buy along with some nice weapons and maps to play on.

A new thing I want to do while I update is put what im listening to as I type this.

Today the song is: Beat Crusaders: Hit in the USA. The opening to Beck the anime.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mechwarrior was an RPG? I thought it was a tabletop strategy game, like with miniatures and such.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Requiem said...

Yeah its an rpg. You have your mech warrior which you make and then you get your mech that you can customize. I can bring it some night we get together if you are interested in looking it over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home