"" Requiem of the mind: 2 posts in 1 day? Wow

Monday, November 21, 2005

2 posts in 1 day? Wow

So im doing my CS2813 homework and my prof has re-assigned problems from previous assignments but we have to do them a different way. I am very thankful for this. We had a question from assignment 2 (i think) and it involved grey code. At the time i just kept looking about it and i couldnt figure out how it worked. Now that i look at it i just think "Wow im an idiot" it so simple now. I hope when im studying for my midterm that this is also the case. Well back to my work.

Oh If you havnt heard yet Arrested Development isnt "Offically" canceled but that notice could be coming at any day. It had 2 great season (i only say 2 since the 3rd isnt done yet even though so far it has been great). So catch it while you can. Its returning in December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home