"" Requiem of the mind: What a weekend

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What a weekend

So starting off on Friday i was rather sick (but i seemed to recovered after purging my system and laying down for a couple of hours). After that i went with Jordan to get some food (my stomach had quieted down so i felt good enough to eat something greasy). We continued to play x-men legends 2 which is still very much fun. We finally unlocked a combat mode we wanted for awhile and played that for an hour or more.

On Saturday nothing to exciting happened to me but if you check out Jordan's blog you might find an interesting story. I would have went with them but i was very tired and knew the guys at my place wanted to go out for food the next morning so i declined.

Now Sunday was a very interesting day indeed. I didnt get up until 11 or so. My roommate was sitting in his room playing WoW. I got ready for the day and asked if we were going to goto Cora's for breakfast. He informed me that the landlord wasnt home and the woman who was going to go with us didnt call either. So we just sat around for awhile and as we were about to go i suggested he ask the people upstairs if they wanted to come. He came back down and said they were busy and then about a minute later or so the woman from upstairs came down and talked to my roommate for awhile. We left shortly after that and went to the Big Stop instead of Cora's since we changed our minds. When we got there i ran into my aunt i havnt seen since my grandmother passed away and we talked for a bit. We must have been at the big stop around an hour or so. We got home and saw the landlords car in the yard so we knew he got home. Thats when things got interesting. Apparently the landlord got home and there was 2 police cars in the driveway. (Well a van and a car). It turns out the woman who was (i'll get to the was part) living up stairs attacked her boyfriend with a baseball bat and had her family there for back up. So naturally he called the police. When the land lord got back she was gone and the police were there. He was a little scared because we werent at home and he saw the cops there.

So after all of this happened the land lord kicked both parties out of the house so neither of them live there now. On a side note they have 3 kittens.... or more so we have 3 kittens with us right now. So we don't know if they are coming back for them yet or not.

Well thats all i have to say about that.

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Poor Steve. He just doesn't seem to have very good luck with tenants. Maybe he should give some kind of standarized sanity test to new people.

1. If you're late with the rent and I ask you to pay up, you...

A. Pay me in cash on the spot.
B. Ask if I'll take McDonalds Monopoly contest tokens.
C. Ask the voices in your head if you should pay me.
D. Light yourself on fire.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well to be fair he keeps saying JT and myself are the best tenants he has ever had so I guess you have to take the good with the bad. But while those 2 were here he was able to afford his 2 lightsabers (his GF got him his last one he needed for the set)

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Darcy Cameron said...

The above comment seems to have answered this, but when you say "landlord" are you talking about Steve Lee? For some reason I thought you weren't living there anymore. How come he never answers my e-mails and is never home on the rare occasion that I call? Waaaahhh!!! At least tell him I said hi. I always tell him I'll call him if I go out with Ken and the gang, but we haven't been out for quite a while now. I'm not snubbing him!! :-)

 
At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill let him know. Also i picked out the song we are going to sing saturday. Endless Love.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

The preceding comment is much funnier without context, I should imagine. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home