"" Requiem of the mind: P = NP

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

P = NP

In between finishing my last Economics assignment and my last hardware lab i finally got to level 60 with my Troll priest. It was a joyeous ocasion that almost brought a tear to my eye. After having World of Warcraft for a year i finally managed to get a level 60. A few moments later my guild leader logged on and said the guild was breaking up. Well now that wasn't any fun. So a few of people said they were going to join a new guild which was trying to get together for end game cotent, so i signed up with them (i got since everyone needs a priest) and 80-90% of the is level 60 (of the 50+ people in it) so we may start running ZG and MC soon so im happy about that).

The girl who lives upstairs just broke up with her boyfriend. She was really upset the day before last and last night she was just angry. She came down stairs just to talk to the landlord, the other tenant and myself. Not that i minded but i was up an hour later then i had planned and woke up an hour late this morning. After she was done talking she seemed to be in better spirits.

Since her breakup she has left the top door open (which all of us like). This allows the kittens that she has to wonder around the whole house now. I enjoy seeing all these kittens running around pouncing at one thing or another. A few days ago the black cat go into my room somehow. It scared the crap out of me. I was at my computer starting my normal downloads then starting up WoW for a bit when i saw something dart in the corner of my eye. I usually have my door closed when everyone else is sleeping so i dont wake them so i thought it was my imagination. I went back to wow and then heard the cat. It was at the end of my bed looking at me (with its cold dead eyes....just kidding). I went to grab it but it went under my bed. I gave up and went back to my game since we were running an instance. After a pause in the action i start looking for it again and i cant find it in my room at all. Keep in mind that my door is still closed. After awhile i hear my roommate get up so i open the door and ask him if he saw a cat. He promptly pointed to a chair where the black cat was sitting. It creeps me out to think that that cat knows a way into and out of my room with out my knowing...i hope it doesnt sleep on my face and kill me (A La Catch-22).

I have a lab 3:30 again today. There is a lab at 2:30 for everyone who usually have a wednesday lab but their student number starts with an even number, im going to see if i can get in at that time so i can head home early. I need a nap after my short rest last night.

Well I guess im out now. If something hits me (Physically or Mentally) ill let you know.

PS: sometimes i enjoy a title to a posting that doesnt have to deal with the post at all.

PPS: Im sure if anyone gets the subject it will atleast be Nathan.
.
.
.
PPSS: Maybe Jordan.
.
.
.
PPPSS: Never John.

7 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

I'm not sure what you mean by "get", but if you're just talking about whether or not I am familiar with the sets P and NP and the issues concerning them, the answer is a definite yes.

And now that you are, there's a subtle Futurama joke you should be able to get where Fry and Amy are in the closet.

I don't know if thing supports the HTML tags for links or not, so here's the URL:
http://www.mathsci.appstate.edu/~sjg/futurama/futuramatalk10min_files/Slide0002.gif

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hrm. It's cutting that off. I'll put in some line breaks, then:

http://www.mathsci.appstate.edu/~sjg/futurama/
futuramatalk10min_files/Slide0002.gif

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was disappointed to learn that the post was not, in fact, a proof of the result. Maybe next time.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assumed it was something from school. It would either be physics or indescrete math (sorry for the spelling I know there's a certain way not to spell it.. but I'm not sure which is it)

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indiscrete math? I guess you can never trust those universal qualifiers not to go blabbing things off to everyone in existence...

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah hah.. I knew it was either discrete, or discreet.. and as always.. I remember the wrong one to use.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. and it appears my habit of saying the opposite of what I mean also kicked in.. now I understand your comment in more detail.
god I suck ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home