"" Requiem of the mind: What a crazy couple weeks

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What a crazy couple weeks

I just got back from spending a week at my parents. It's nice to be back at my place though. My bed unmade, my messy messy room. The smell of something i should find before garbage day (yuck).

I checked my marks today from my exams. I failed 2 classes and passed 2. I knew i was going to fail one but the second one surprised me. It was the exam i felt the most comfortable writting and i failed the class. I think ill schedule a time with my prof to talk about what i did wrong with the exam. This is a prof. I enjoy teaching me so im not going in there to butt heads, i just want to go in and see what went wrong.

While at my parents all i did was relax. I didnt even turn on my x-box or ps2. I took about 5-6 games down there to finish and i didnt even touch one. I just enjoyed myself with my Mother Father Brother and Neice (She is talking more clearly now and she is very cute :)).

I dont really have much more to report on it. So everyone who stops by here take care and i hope you have/had a safe holiday season.

Oh and on closing dont get to drunk saturday night ;)

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Stefan Robak said...

Sorry to hear about the Fs. At least you passed half of you classes.

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I still plan to see the prof for the one i mentioned. I felt so confident on that exam. When i saw my mark it was like a slap in the face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home