"" Requiem of the mind: 4 days of freedom

Sunday, September 04, 2005

4 days of freedom

Well I finished work friday. It was a good job and I enjoyed the work. I had my own office (cubical) in a nice building with a/c. My job I had before I started working there was at wal-mart. I enjoyed the work at wal-mart. I was an over night stalker and I believe I got along with everywhere there. When I got the job offer for this new job there was no other option. It was 20% more pay. I got to work days, and I also got weekends off so I could hang with friends.

Yesterday (saturday) I went to anime. It wheres a bunch of people go and watch anime (if you didn't pick that up). I use to go the whole time years ago (or even early this year) but now its just going down hill. Maybe it will pick up with new shows in a few weeks.

On fridays some friends and I are playing X-Men Legends. It is a very fun game and I'm enjoying it. I get to play Rogue, Cyclops, and Jean Grey. We just finished a level on a boat where the brotherhood were trying to rescue Megneto from his prison. After quite a few reloads we were able to finish the mission. I can't wait to play it again this friday. Once we are done we are going to start playing x-men legends 2. I hope its out when we finish.

Well thats about it for the past few days. Whoever reads this take care and don't do anything William Shatner wouldn't do.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Requiem said...

Before you comment about my use of "stalker" and not "stocker" I would like to address that. When I was there a lot more people stalked the isles then stocked the isles.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

The anonymous post above mine is spam. In order to prevent it, you should enable verification for comment posting.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Requiem said...

Thanks. Also Blamo! It's gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home