"" Requiem of the mind: Warcraft!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Warcraft!

I know I talk about this game alot in real life, and im sure I have mentioned a few times on this blog but I love World of Warcraft. Infact I love every game I'v ever played by blizzard. The first game I remember playing from blizzard (atleast that I knew was from blizzard, blackthorne and lost vikings were played before this but i didnt know they were blizzard titles) was Warcraft 2. I use to play that game from when i got home from school until it was time for me to goto bed. I would make maps to play, play through the campaign. Even edit the stats of my enemies to try and make a more challenging game. When i heard about starcraft. (warcraft in space as i and many other people called it) it just increased my love for RTS and blizzard in general i pretty much stopped playing warcraft2 and turned my attention to starcraft. I wasn't the best player out there, but I feel i was the best amoung my friends. After I felt i beat all the game could through at me i started to increase the number of enemy forces i would fight until it was me against 7 computers and still winning. Now I haven't been hardcore into starcraft for awhile now and when i tried to play it last fall i could only compete against 2-3 computers without losing. I still look back to the game as the game that made me just LOVE RTS'. When blizzard announced Starcraft2 i was, like many others, saying "Finally". With starcraft:ghost canceled (pout) been announced a year or so before i needed to believe that the company wouldn't let the francise die. And im glad they didn't

Anyways I'm off topic now. What this post was suppose to be about is me and maybe some friend(s) helping me make a new machinima world of warcraft movie. Most of the design of the first new episode? is complete I just need to work out some kinks in the script and some format,character design, and a few other things down. It is going to be another music video. But this time with original lyrics not me just taking clips from the game to put to a song i like. I have put in atleast 10-20 hours so far on this and im sure it wont be done for a month or more but I expect a much better product then my first video (which was made almost 3 years ago i believe). You can still find it on youtube, look fur zulma pumpkin head.

Anyways thats all that I have to talk about but I did add a new feature to the blog and im curious if it works. So here is the new weapon i just for my druid in Drak'thul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home