"" Requiem of the mind: I'm sick

Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm sick

Well this blog post was suppose to be about tv shows/movies/or other entertainment (not gaming). But I believe i am coming down with a flu/cold (i never knew the difference) Im all stuffed up iv got a nice wet cough and im sore all over, my joints and bone hurt, just sitting here is hurting, and standing isnt much better. I tried to get some nyquil(sp?) at the store before i left but since we dont have a pharmacy we dont sell it, so i have to wait for one to open and have my roommate/landlord to drive me up to get some. I guess thats it, being sick sucks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can email me at snat@rogers.com and I'll find you on the friends list thing on steam so I can send it to you. I think I either need your username or your email address.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home