"" Requiem of the mind: Happy anniversary

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy anniversary

Well its been a year to the day since i updated this place. What have i been up to? Well I'm finally working again, so thats new. I had a job at a call center for a month but it didn't last it was giving me headaches so i felt it best to look for another line of work. So after a few more weeks of looking i found a stocking job at a local grocery store and well iv been there ever since. It has been about 6 months now (Which reminds me i should be getting a raise soon....) and it is all right, we are short staffed 2 people right now, one of the guy broke his foot at work while the other person (my boss) is out with a kidney infection and a neck injury. I have been reading a lot of comics recently. Before Stefan left this country to teach english (lol i almost typed engrish :P) in japan he left me 2 huge boxes of comics to read, I can proudly say (yeah thats sad that im proud about this) i have read most if not all of them. Last week he gave me a few more of the Ultimate marvel series (which i love) and have almost finished them. I am still be into World of warcraft (and probably will be for a long time). We still have the 2 cats at this house and i still have them. Even though somedays i tolerate their presence and pet one of them. I got a new neighbor a few weeks back, she isn't loud or anything but every once in awhile i hear a thud from upstairs, I am able to sleep without getting woken up now. I think the most part of it was i wasn't use to someone living above me, and now i am use to it. I probably wont get sleep when She and Jordan get their own place in the new year. Well thats all the news I have right now. I recently downloaded a reminder program to help me with updating this place regularly. Lets hope it works.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

I got a new neighbor a few weeks back, she isn't loud or anything but every once in awhile i hear a thud from upstairs
She sounds like a real bitch. ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home