"" Requiem of the mind: It's been awhile...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's been awhile...

But not as long as some.

So what have I been up too? Well since my last update I have gone home atleast twice to spend time with my family which I love. I have got to see my neice on many occasions and it keeps surprising me how much she has grown and every time I talk to her she called me Uncle Aiden. Which I love. I left my job at the grocery store I was working at in the middle of Febuary. Before I did that though I had applied at Compucollege in my home town. I got accepted and am now taking a Human Resources course with payroll. I am enjoying the classes so far. I found out my WPM is 86. However if I push myself i got 122 on one of Mavis' gaming programs, i started to laugh and printed out the picture :P

That's it for today, expect more updates often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home