"" Requiem of the mind: I now hate cats

Monday, December 04, 2006

I now hate cats

So we have have two cats at the house now, and I hate each of them now. Today was the last straw. While at my parents for the weekend i made some rolls (to learn how to and to bring half home to have). After I got back i placed the rolls (in thier bag) on top of the microwave incase any human wanted some. I awoke today to see the bag torn apart, shreded if you will, and a cat laying on it looking at me, I could have killed it right there if it wasnt for the fact they put poison on the cat yesterday for fleas, and i didnt want poison on me. So i tossed the rolls out and put a bag ontop of them so the cats wouldnt get into it. So an hour ago i decided to make taco's. I put the hamburger in the frying pay with a lot of hot water to thaw it (since i keep my meat frozen). I come out after 10 minutes to turn the hamburger over and star the other side. I saw the frying pan knocked over. That was it i was chasing the cats down now but they were to fast to me, if i caught them i dont know what i would have done but my god was i and still am so freaking angry. I hate cats.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best way to train most cats to not jump on countertops and do things like that is to spray them with water. Just use an old well rinsed spray bottle from some cleaner and have it in a handy place whenever you see them doing something like that. It's harmless, but they hate it. Even the few cats who like water don't really like being sprayed with it.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That didnt work on my old cat, and these cats run the moment they hear my chair or bed make a sound, im thinking maybe a slingshot and some marbles...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home