"" Requiem of the mind: I'v been watching Hercules

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'v been watching Hercules

This is the story of a time long ago,
A time of myth and legend,
When the ancient gods were petty and cruel.
And they plagued mankind with suffering.
Only one man dared to challenge their power,
Hercules.

Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen,
A strength surpassed only by the power of his heart.
He journeyed the earth battling the minions of his wicked stepmother Hera,
The all powerful queen of the gods.
But wherever there was evil,
Wherever an innocent would suffer,
There would be Hercules.

Anyways back to the matter at hand. My computer fucked up yesterday, and I have spent the last 20 hours trying to get it fixed (i say 20 hours because i had a nap).

I have no idea what happened to it but I know 1 thing. Windows XP fix/repair function does not work, and also makes things worse. After trying to fix/repair my computer for about 10 hours i decided to scream "Fuck it" and format my computer and start over. I lost all my anime and shows, bookmarks and the worse of all my resume and job hunting sites. So im fuming right now.

So as you can guess it is up and running now, im just running through old disks trying to find any informationi might have backed up. When i usually format my computer i back-up shit but this time i wasnt possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home